Inaugural MWB Video - BBD! Kansas Turkey Hunt

Posted by Scott Mensing | Posted in , | Posted on Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I was finally able to put together our first full video for Bo's recent turkey hunt on our Kansas lease.  It's amazing how an hour of footage turns into a five minute film.  Editing definitely isn't as easy as some people make it out to be.   But, I think the video turned out pretty well for our first shot and I hope everyone enjoys the clip.  Thanks for the camera work too Ben.   I'm sure as the season progresses, our filming and editting abilities should get much better.  Make sure to turn up the volume!   Enjoy!

If your computer doesn't like embedded YouTube videos, here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L-yBW67IlA

Comments (6)

  1. Nice work Scott...how much do you charge? I could use someone to edit my videos...between work, a 2 year old and a 4 week old my time is limited! haha.

  2. I hear you Chad! Glad he lives close. A 2.5 year old and an 11 week old limits my time too!

    Seriously, great job Scott. I think it turned out very nice, especially for the first recorded turkey harvest.

  3. awesome, great job

  4. Looks great guys! Keep up the good work.

  5. AH! AWESOME work guys! Good stuff all the way around!

    I hope I get into one of those hunts sometime!

  6. that turkey did the georgia chicken dance a rare sight to catch on film!congrats to you- sewell

Post a Comment