VECtor Custom Turkey Call

Posted by Scott Mensing | Posted in , | Posted on Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I got home and checked the mail only to find that the mailman had delivered a special gift for me to help us through this years spring turkey season, which will be starting in just four weeks.  I ordered a custom, handmade VECtor slate to help me bring those big, struttin' toms in a little closer this spring and hopefully close enough to stick one of them with the bow and arrow.  Vince Crawford (owner of VECtor Custom Calls - www.vectorcalls.com) is a local entrepreneur in NW Missouri that creates some of the best handmade wood calls available.  His attention to detail and customer service is simply awesome!  This is the first turkey call that I've purchased from Vince and I know Bo owns at least one or two VECtor turkey calls, but I've also bought four or five of his custom deer grunters.  With the help of his deer grunters, Bo and I were able to harvest three bucks during this past bow season that totalled nearly 450 inches of antler.  We hope that his turkey calls will bring us just as much luck during this years turkey season.  Thanks again Vince for making some of the best calls on the market!!  Hopefully Bo and I will be included in the 2010 VECtor Turkey Harvest Poster!

Comments (2)

  1. I actually own about 4 VECtor turkey calls and they are all awesome! One is a display call with a custom painting though. They all call in turkeys and have laid a few down for me. Vince also makes some of the best strikers out there! I highly recommend all VECtor products!

  2. Thanks for the comments guys! I'm glad you like them. I'm very proud of the sounds you can get out of my turkey calls. Obviously, they also have a unique look to them. Anyone can turn a pot call on a lathe, right?! HAHA!
    Vince

Post a Comment